- 3/4 cup Buckwheat FLour
- 3/4 cup Whole White Wheat Four
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Cups Buttermilk, divided
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In medium bowl, stir egg and 1 cup of buttermilk until combined. Slowly add melted butter.
- Blend buttermilk/egg mixture and dry ingredients. Add remaining buttermilk to batter. Do not over mix, batter may be slightly lumpy.
- Spoon batter on preheated griddle and cook both sides until golden brown.